Dr Jinglei Yu
Dr Jinglei Yu has extensive expertise in mass spectrometry analysis with a PhD and several years of experience in this field. She has been working in the Advanced Mass Spectrometry Facility at the School of Biosciences since 2015 running the proteomics service.
- 5) MJ Armstrong, D Hull, K Guo, D Barton, J Yu, JW Tomlinson, P Newsome. Effect of liraglutide on adipose insulin resistance and hepatic de-novo lipogenesis in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: substudy of a phase 2, randomised placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet.
- 4) MJ Armstrong, JM Haslehurst, D Hull, K Guo, S Borrows, J Yu, SC Gough, PN Newsome, JW Tomlinson. Abdominal Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue Insulin resistance and Lipolysis in patients with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 651-660.
- 3) JM Haslehurst, LL Gathercole, M Nasiri, MJ Armstrong, S Borrows, J Yu, AJM Wagenmakers, PM Stewart, JW Tomlinson. Glucocorticoids Fail to Cause Insulin Resistance in Human Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue In Vivo. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1631-1640.
- 2) J Yu, MJI Paine, JD Marecham, CA Kemp, CJ Ward, S Brown, MJ Sutcliffe, GCK Roberts, EM Rankin, CR Wolf. In silico prediction of drug binding to CYP2D6: Identification of a new metabolite of metoclopramide. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 1386-1392.
- 1) JD Marecham, J Yu, S Brown, I Kapelioukh, EM Rankin, CR Wolf, GCK Roberts, MJI Paine, MJ Sutcliffe. In silico and in vitro screening for inhibition of cytochrome P450CYP3A4 by comedications commonly used by patients with cancer. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 534-538.