- Prof. Helen Cooper
- Dr Rian Griffiths
- Dr Jinglei Yu
- Edwin Aponte Angarita
- Dr Klaudia Kocurek
- Emma Sisley
- Anna Simmonds
- Jana Havlikova
- James Hughes
Former group members
Dr Jinglei Yu
Dr Jinglei Yu has extensive expertise in mass spectrometry analysis with a PhD and several years of experience in this field. She has been working in the Advanced Mass Spectrometry Facility at the School of Biosciences since 2015 running the proteomics service.
- C. Rosting, J. Yu and H.J. Cooper. High Field Asymmetric Waveform Ion Mobility Spectrometry in Nontargeted Bottom-up Proteomics of Dried Blood Spots. Journal of Proteome Research, 1997-2004.
- M.J. Armstrong, D. Hull, K. Guo, D. Barton, J. Yu, J.W. Tomlinson and P. Newsome. Effect of liraglutide on adipose insulin resistance and hepatic de-novo lipogenesis in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis: substudy of a phase 2, randomised placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet.
- M.J. Armstrong, J.M. Haslehurst, D. Hull, K. Guo, S. Borrows, J. Yu, S.C. Gough, P.N. Newsome and J.W. Tomlinson. Abdominal Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue Insulin resistance and Lipolysis in patients with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism, 651-660.
- J.M. Haslehurst, L.L. Gathercole, M. Nasiri, M.J. Armstrong, S. Borrows, J. Yu, A.J.M. Wagenmakers, P.M. Stewart and J.W. Tomlinson. Glucocorticoids Fail to Cause Insulin Resistance in Human Subcutaneous Adipose Tissue In Vivo. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 1631-1640.
- J. Yu, M.J.I. Paine, J.D. Marecham, C.A. Kemp, C.J. Ward, S. Brown, M.J. Sutcliffe, G.C.K. Roberts, E.M. Rankin and C.R. Wolf. In silico prediction of drug binding to CYP2D6: Identification of a new metabolite of metoclopramide. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 1386-1392.
- J.D. Marecham, J. Yu, S. Brown, I. Kapelioukh, E.M. Rankin, C.R. Wolf, G.C.K. Roberts, M.J.I. Paine and M.J. Sutcliffe. In silico and in vitro screening for inhibition of cytochrome P450CYP3A4 by comedications commonly used by patients with cancer. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 534-538.